Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as it sets out the terms of a legally binding agreement between you (the reader) and Digital India Mission Program.
This following sets out the terms and conditions on which you may use the content on digitalindiamissionprogram.com website. owned by Digital India Mission Program, all the services herein will be referred to as Digital India Mission Program Content Services.
• Digitalindiamissionprogram.com includes comments sections, blogs and other interactive features that allow interaction between users and between users and Digital India Mission Program. We call the information posted by or contributed by users "User Generated Content" or "UGC".
If you wish to view or participate by way of UGC then you must comply with specific rules and guidelines. We also recommend that you read our Comments Guidelines which provide further guidance in relation to commenting on Digitalindiamissionprogram.com. You are responsible for all the content of any of your UGC that you or we publish. You are financially responsible to us for any claim against us by any third party that your UGC is not in accordance with the UGC policy You further agree that you will:
* Only publish UGC that is your original content and will not infringe the copyright or other rights of any third party when publishing UGC. Not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any spam or other form of unsolicited communication.
* Not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC with recommendations to buy or not buy a particular share or other investment or which contain confidential information of another party or which otherwise have the purpose of affecting the price or value of any share or other investment.
* Not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC that is threatening, offensive, libelous, indecent or otherwise unlawful.
• Digitalindiamissionprogram.com may contain links to other Internet websites or online and mobile services provided by independent third parties, including websites of our advertisers and sponsors (what we call "Third Party Sites"), either directly or through frames. Third Party Sites also include co-branded with Digital India Mission Program and so include Digital India Mission Program's trademarks.
Digitalindiamissionprogram.com contains advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on Digitalindiamissionprogram.com complies with international and national law. Digital India Mission Program is not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising, incorrect links or sponsorship material.
Copyright in any software that is made available for download from Digitalindiamissionprogram.com belongs to Digital India Mission Program or its suppliers or contributors. Your use of the software is governed by the terms of any license agreement that may accompany or be included with the software. Do not install or use any of this software unless you agree to such licensee agreement. Digital India Mission Program is not responsible for any technical or other issues that may happen if you download third party software.
You may not license or transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions. We may transfer any of our rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to any individual, organization or entity but if we do so we will ensure that any company/individual/entity to whom we transfer our rights or obligations will continue to honour your rights under them. Any resultant changes to the terms and conditions will be intimated to you via email and updated on this website.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which will remain in full force and effect.
Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Digital India Mission Program for your use of the Digital India Mission Program website, Digital India Mission Program mobile and other digital products and services from Digital India Mission Program. They supersede all previous communications, representations and arrangements, either written or oral.